Thursday, February 3, 2011

Pencil Sketch Visual

..that was the first time we were at the `Fish Market'. He only `layan' chips. The second time, with the visual helps: `First' `Then' and a little pushed (three times i offered him the food), he'd eaten three table spoons of rice and two small bites of fish fillet...I felt ...`IT WAS SUCH AN ACHIEVEMENT'!!!!:D:D



Pencil is an essential little tool in my bag, i like scribble...Thanks for given me the assurance (that i was being creative :p) it helps me to move on..:)
December 7, 2010 at 5:54am · Like

‎...i was too rushed into problem solving. I learnt something at a conference, NECIC the concurrent session, topic:behavior management. So I've changed my perspective now. I should be, first of all, trying to Understand him, Accepting him, not wanting to change his behavior; then use approaches that he could manage at his own pace(ability). I must face the fact by now, that he is not just `Developmental Delay' but really, he may have `Intellectual Disability', It helps making things a lot easier.
December 7, 2010 at 5:59am · Like · 3 people

No comments:

SL's Art works with teacher Yow

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Art Work. Make your own badge here.

从小树里看上去,好像我的心情;对未来的无可预测,对生命的无可掌控

从小树里看上去,好像我的心情;对未来的无可预测,对生命的无可掌控
希望,信心,明朗,欢欣